Impasse Royal King William I – Model W61 Fire and Burglary Safe
Whether you wish to protect your fine jewelry, gold and silver coins, handguns, some reserve cash or important papers (like your home fire insurance policy!), why not store them in a high-quality safe with an Underwriter Laboratories’ (UL) RSC burglary rating and a full two-hour fire rating at temperatures up to 1850°F. How much is peace of mind worth?
Don't be misled when you see an ad for a nice looking safe and read, "heavy 12 gauge steel in the body and door.” 12 gauge steel is .1094” or slightly over 1/10th of an inch. When the measurements are in gauge or millimeters (in the U.S.) you can be pretty sure the seller doesn't want you to know how thick the steel is. Steel is heavy, expensive and more costly to ship, but more steel always means more security!
The model W61’s luxurious look and feel distinguishes it from most of the home and office safes on the market. You have a choice of five exterior colors complemented by an interior fully upholstered in faux ivory leather. All five shelves (yes, 5) are fully adjustable. The 13 cubic ft. interior features 3 electrical outlets + 2 USB ports. The 22” depth is designed to fit in most wardrobe closets (add 2 ¾” for the three-spoke handle). Who wouldn’t be impressed with this amazing safe?
- 2-hour fire protection tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Color Choices: Blue-Gray, Steel Blue, Emerald Green, and Cabernet
- Fully upholstered interior in ivory faux leather
- 5 fully adjustable upholstered shelves
- 3 interior electrical outlets + 2 USB ports
- An electronic lock with a lighted keypad is standard
- 13 cubic ft. interior
SUPERIOR BURGLARY PROTECTION
- Meets new tougher U.L. specifications for the RSC burglar rating
- Twelve 1 ¼" chrome-plated door bolts – 5 on each side + 1 top and 1 bottom
- 4.50" thick door with 0.40" of steel
- 2.50" thick body with 0.25" of steel
- Added .25" thick manganese steel plates protect the lock and bolts from drill and punch attacks
- The door and walls encase a hard fireproof composite material
- The door incorporates burglar-foiling tempered glass and mechanical re-locking devices
- Anchor bolt holes in the bottom are for securing the safe to the floor. Bolts included.
- A top-rated LP Locks Rotobolt™ Type 1 electronic lock with a lighted keypad is standard
- Optional: A U.L. rated Group 2M (manipulation proof) Big Red™ mechanical lock with Spy-Guard™ locking dial - Add $125.00